How much can a dog wellness plan save me?
Why should I have a wellness plan for my dog?
- Will your dog visit the vet two or more times this year?
- Do you want to prevent serious health issues before they arise?
- Do you want to keep your dog current on his or her vaccinations?
- Do you want your dog’s teeth, gums, and breath to stay in healthy condition?
- Does your dog’s breed require that you watch for specific health concerns?
- Would you prefer that a professional trim your dog’s nails?
- Do you prefer to make low monthly payments for routine health care?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then a wellness plan can be of benefit to you and your dog. A wellness plan helps us manage your dog’s changing health care needs by detecting issues early—before they become life threatening.
Wellness and preventive pet care in the form of exams, vaccinations, dental care, blood tests, and urine evaluations are essential to maintain your dog’s quality of life. A wellness plan will ensure your pet receives these fundamental health services on a scheduled basis to avoid costly health problems later in life. It allows you to pay for your dog’s yearly prevention in low, interest-free monthly payments.
Here’s A Tip: When you pay in full the first year of a Wellness Plan, we will waive the $99.95 initial membership fee!
We Plan. You Relax.
Worry less and save more with our affordable Wellness Plans with optional monthly payments! Watch to learn more…
What are the benefits of a dog wellness plan?
- A comprehensive physical exam
- All necessary vaccinations (1 set for adults; up to 4 sets for puppies)
- Dental prophylaxis and cleaning (for adults on our Gold or Platinum Plan)
- Spay or neuter surgery (for puppies 1 year or younger on our Gold Plan)
- De-worm/hook & round worms (for puppies; 3 treatments)
- Intestinal parasite fecal exam (2 exams)
- Canine heartworm test
- Complete blood count (for adults)
- Free, unlimited office calls with a technician
- Complimentary nail trims
- Heartworm prevention warranty
- $10 co-pay for scheduled exams
- $40 co-pay for after hours ER exam at BluePearl Veterinary Partners (Tampa Bay Area)
- $40 co-pay for Initial Specialty Exam at BluePearl Veterinary Partners (Tampa Bay Area)
- Additional benefits depending on the level of care (see our Wellness Plan Booklet)
These annual benefits are available for adult dogs in three levels: Silver, Gold, and Platinum. Available levels for puppies include Silver and Gold. Choose the level of care that is right for you and your pet. For more information, please download our Wellness Plan Booklet (PDF, 3.4MB).
A wellness plan provides these veterinary services for one year, and you can change the level of care as the need arises at the renewal date. Pets must be healthy to enroll in a wellness plan. Puppies must be at least 8 weeks old to enroll. They must be 1 year old or younger in order for all vaccinations, tests, and surgical procedures to be covered under a puppy plan.
With a wellness plan from Northeast Animal Hospital, we can provide total care for your family friend that is both convenient and affordable throughout every stage of your dog’s life. Come in, or call us, to learn how a pet wellness plan can work for your family. And please watch these short video introductions to our St. Petersburg veterinarians. They would love to meet you too!