If getting bathed, please pick up your pet after 3pm Monday-Saturday. If it is necessary to pick up early Monday morning, the bath will be given Saturday. Please bring any medicated shampoo with you at check-in.
Important Notice About Vaccinations and Prevention
All guests staying in our facility are required to be up-to-date on vaccines and flea and tick prevention. The requirements are as follows:
Dogs: Physical exam, Canine Influenza (H3N8 and H3N2), Bordetella, Distemper, Leptospirosis, Rabies, and Intestinal Parasite Screening
Cats: Physical exam, Feline Distemper, Rabies, and Intestinal Parasite Screening
- If your pet is not up-to-date, these services will be performed upon arrival, unless waived by a doctor for medical reasons.
- It is our policy that all pets (dogs) receive a dose of flea and tick prevention upon arrival, if not current in the past 30 days.
- If fleas and/or ticks are discovered on your cat, we will administer flea & tick prevention upon arrival.
Additional Fees/Discounts May Apply
We want to ensure the best experience for you and your pet when they board with us and/or receive our bath services. For the well-being of your pet, we want your pet to stay healthy and clean. By signing this document below, you agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this section, "Additional Fees/Discounts May Apply."
The following adjustments will apply to dog boarding and dog bath rates:
- If boarding for 2 to 6 nights, a bath is MANDATORY prior to departure, but the bath will be discounted 25% from standard rates.
- If boarding for 7 nights or more, a bath is MANDATORY prior to departure, but the bath will be complimentary and discounted 100%.
- Long-haired pets require extra time and attention to ensure they are fully dry and tangle free. An additional $10.00 "Long HairDrying/Brush Out Fee" will apply to pets who require this extra time and attention.
- An additional $6.00 "Boarding - Holiday Fee Per Day" will apply to boarding reservations around a holiday. This charge will apply for the 3 days PRIOR to the holiday, the day of the holiday, and the 3 days AFTER the holiday, for up to 7 days.
Additional fees apply for:
- Dog and cat boarding with Special Medications/Diet
- Dog and cat boarding with a Medical Condition
It is our policy not to have blankets, beds, or other personal items with your pet in our boarding facilities unless permission is given by a Veterinarian. By signing this document below, you understand that leaving any belongings, including leashes, collars, blankets, and/or toys, will be at your own risk, and you will not hold Northeast Animal Hospital responsible for any lost or damaged items.