Dogs & Cats & Holiday Toxins – such as: Chocolate & Poinsettias (Poisonous?)

This pet care video will help you to be aware of potential holiday dog & cat toxins, such as chocolate & poinsettias. If your pet ingests these substances, it is important that you know what to do. Many holiday plants can be toxic. But the most common holiday problem is when a dog eats chocolate. If your dog ate a toxic amount of chocolate, or you think that your pet may have eaten a toxic plant or food, call your vet immediately & follow their advice. Watch our other toxin videos for more info.